• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

It's configuration

It's been a few years since I used this app, but you should at least be able to produce a shortcut to the network mode settings. Maybe not a specific 4G toggle because it can only produce shortcuts to functions and activities that the phone has itself, and toggling 4G isn't one I've seen (my phone for example has 4 network modes in the menu, so turning off 4G would mean switching to one of three other settings rather than just turning 4G off).

Upvote 0
It's been a few years since I used this app, but you should at least be able to produce a shortcut to the network mode settings. Maybe not a specific 4G toggle because it can only produce shortcuts to functions and activities that the phone has itself, and toggling 4G isn't one I've seen (my phone for example has 4 network modes in the menu, so turning off 4G would mean switching to one of three other settings rather than just turning 4G off).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones