1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

It's either me or the keyboard!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Dieseled, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Dieseled

Dieseled Lurker

I am using the stock keyboard(non swype) on my phone, and I am having a hard time typing properly with it. The keys are much bigger than my old 4s, but I am constantly thinking I am hitting "x" letter and getting "Y". When hitting keys close to the backspace, I end up getting the backspace.

So either its the keyboard, or its me, I have big hands so that might be an issue. Can anyone recommend a decent keyboard over the stock one? I have tried a couple but the little disclaimer that states "we might track this, or log this for x reason" kind of throws me off considering I log into my Amex/bank from the phone and I don't want my info potentially logged. I appreciate any help

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. KitsapAndroid

KitsapAndroid Android Enthusiast

I use Swiftkey. Out of all the keyboards I have tried, I have yet to find one better than Swiftkey. The prediction on it is superb.

3. rounsy222

rounsy222 Android Enthusiast

Ics keyboard is pretty good as well. so is a.i. keyboard.

4. Sierra255

Sierra255 Well-Known Member

I found the Gingerbread keyboard to be pretty good. It's what I've been using since I got my phone. The stock one is junk and I can't use swype at all, it's just confusing.

5. mich0020

mich0020 Member

LOVE smart keyboard pro. Worth every penny!! First thing I put on my phone.

Samsung Epic 4G Touch Forum

The Samsung Epic 4G Touch release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.52" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1800mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews