1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

It's Mee!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ephazi, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Ephazi

Ephazi Lurker

Hello everyone...

I'm a SSgt in the Air Force working as a Network Admin. I have over 200 Domains/Websites. I enjoy networking with other developers and webmasters. So if you'd like to swap links or do a Joint Venture feel free to contact me.

I currently have one app on the marketplace called Daily Love by Appjammers. It's just a quick simple widget and doesn't really serve a huge purpose. Instead of getting my MBA/IT and Going to college I wish I dove right into the mix instead of waiting time in a classroom. The classroom is good, great and dandy but doesn't have any clout when it comes to expirience. I want to get my hands dirty is all...

I have expirience in a lot of SEO and Internet Marketing but I'm lacking the knowledge needed to be successful in the Application Market. I want to create apps and make money and even drive traffic to some of my sites.

I hope to learn as much as I can from other developers and this forum. My drive to succeed financialy is my motivation for learning about android apps.

Thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Steven58

Welcome to Android Forums! I have to check out your app. :)

3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

[​IMG] TO THE FORUM.

4. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...

Welcome to the Android Forums!