• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

It's Mee!

Hello everyone...

I'm a SSgt in the Air Force working as a Network Admin. I have over 200 Domains/Websites. I enjoy networking with other developers and webmasters. So if you'd like to swap links or do a Joint Venture feel free to contact me.

I currently have one app on the marketplace called Daily Love by Appjammers. It's just a quick simple widget and doesn't really serve a huge purpose. Instead of getting my MBA/IT and Going to college I wish I dove right into the mix instead of waiting time in a classroom. The classroom is good, great and dandy but doesn't have any clout when it comes to expirience. I want to get my hands dirty is all...

I have expirience in a lot of SEO and Internet Marketing but I'm lacking the knowledge needed to be successful in the Application Market. I want to create apps and make money and even drive traffic to some of my sites.

I hope to learn as much as I can from other developers and this forum. My drive to succeed financialy is my motivation for learning about android apps.

Thanks!

Welcome.gif
TO THE FORUM.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones