• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Its my turn...

bigbear6708

Android Enthusiast
Feb 11, 2012
All the regulars know where this is going. On Saturday I will say so long to my evo...and sprint. Lol. I will be moving to an area not covered by them, so my etf is waived. Ill still be an android junkie and here to help...just not evo user. Thanks everyone for helping me along my newb path. I couldn't have picked a better first android device! Love y'all!!!

All the regulars know where this is going. On Saturday I will say so long to my evo...and sprint. Lol. I will be moving to an area not covered by them, so my etf is waived. Ill still be an android junkie and here to help...just not evo user. Thanks everyone for helping me along my newb path. I couldn't have picked a better first android device! Love y'all!!!

What carrier will you be hopping to? What device?

Sad to see you go, but glad its on good terms! :D

Upvote 0
Ah yes, we all must move on at sometime or another.
Good luck with whatever you are going with (what are you going with?).
And I have learned from you here and over at xda. Much appreciated!
Float back here now and then eh?:D

Upvote 0

Good luck wherever you end up man!

Upvote 0
Thanks guys!! I'm eyeing Verizon...as they are the ONLY one with coverage where my original hometown is...I used to have to basically climb a tree to talk when I would visit family ...so that's what I am looking at now..as for phone I am 99% on the gnexus, its cheaper now which is important cuz ill need 2 phones...and the awesome dev community!

Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0
The cdma nexus' have been lagging behind their gsm counterparts from what I've been following.

If you plan on rooting though that isn't really of much concern

If all goes as planned, that bad boy will be rooted before bed on Saturday hahaha..that is, if the kids go to sleep early lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones