• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help It's Probably Just Me but...

lamplady

Lurker
Aug 9, 2013
Hey! I have already found lots of helpful advice on these forums. However, I am having lots of trouble finding a solution to what, I think, is probably very simple (at least to most people, except me).

I just received a Jam Plus bluetooth speaker. I paired it with my Droid Razr Maxx in no time and with no trouble. I can't get it to pair to my GT-P5113 Samsung Tab 2. After following directions and following other instructions that were not easy to locate anywhere, I keep getting a "No device found" message.

Is there help for this 52 year old lady? My son and husband are clueless, but they always make me feel computer illiterate when they help with any technical issues. :frown: Thanks for any help!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones