1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Its riding season! (Michigan)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChiweN, Apr 13, 2012.

1. ChiweN

ChiweN Android Expert

Hi guys! I'm insanely stoked that's its warming up here in Michigan, time for another great riding season (motorcycle :p ).

I just started riding last year. My dad and brother pitched in and bought me a mint 1979 Honda cb750k anniversary edition. Its no Harley, but its still pretty awesome lol.

I just got it going tonight after storing it for the winter. I've only rode around the block tonight, but it was enough to get my adrenaline going!

Any other riders out there?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SUroot

SUroot Extreme Android User

Im not rider. Id kill myself. Done my fair share of quarry riding etc though. Not being a harley is only a good thing IMHO

3. Satires

Satires Android Expert

We did have a mild winter here in Michigan didn't we? :D The warmest I can remember. :)

4. ChiweN

ChiweN Android Expert

We sure did. Was still too cold for me to ride lol. I guess I'm too chicken shit to call myself a real biker haha.

5. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...

One of the things I enjoy about living in Arid-zona is the fact that it's riding season most all of the year. It's one of the few compensations for a lack of seasons... :rolleyes:

No comment...

[​IMG]
    ^ My scoot... :cool:

6. SUroot

Not mine, but...

[​IMG]

7. zuben el genub

zuben el genub Extreme Android User

The Vulcan with his Vulcan Nomad. Bedrock, CO

8. 330D

330D From My Cold Dead Hands

I love Tritons! My father had a commando in crates in the basement growing up and he never had a chance to put it together. Shame, I think my mother sent it all for scrap when they divorced. Breaks my heart to think about it. Such is life I guess.

9. SUroot

Beautiful bike. That is a shame, but yes... Life goes on.

10. ChiweN

ChiweN Android Expert

Some beautiful bikes guys. Here's a couple of my ride.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]