1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support iTunes and S2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Sonnyshogun, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Sonnyshogun

Sonnyshogun Lurker
    None

Aug 20, 2011
    I try to use the Kies program to convert iTunes playlists to playlists on the S2. The problem is that only some of the songs in the iTunes playlist get transfered to the Kies playlist (and from there to S2). Have anybody had the same problem? Is there a workaround?

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement

2. heshanj

heshanj Android Expert
    None

i havent really used kies for anything.. to transfer playlists or anything from itunes, there's a great paid app called isyncr. it syncs ur android phone like an iphone with itunes :D its supposed to really be great, check it out. doubletwist is a free app, that also has a desktop client that syncs with ur itunes. that should work too. i use itunes agent to sync my library, but this app just dumps all ur songs from itunes, it wont grab all ur playlists individually. so my advice, use one of these apps and ditch kies for good :D ive had my phone for almost 3 months n never found one use for Kies :D

androidistic likes this.
  3. stevehy

stevehy Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 10, 2010
    NJ, USA
    iSyncr and iSyncr wifi +1. Don't bother with anything else for iTunes transfers and playlist transfers. As heshanj said this is what you want to have if you don't want problems and expect it to just work.