• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

iTunes + Eris = How?

I'm new here. Have had my phone for less than a week and I want to bump this thread to see if anyone has successfully downloaded an itunes playlist to Eris without paying Apple the upgrade fee?
I too have a huge playlist am struggling with how to do this. I tried upgrading to mp3 format as W4lly suggested but I do not have that option: I'm running a mac os x 10.5.8.
Really don't want to have to pay Apple, again.
Thanks!

Upvote 0
This is a REAL problem for the Android platform - all of these programs are a crude solution at best, as much as I dislike Apple, the itunes system makes for seemless transfers of music, photos, podcasts and video files. It is simple and WORKS - until someone or Google develops something that works even close to as well, the Android platform makes a real crappy multimedia device.

Reactions: eddiev6
Upvote 0
For DRMed iTunes songs videos, you can use theburn-and-rip method to crack drm license:

A. Insert a CD-R or CD-RW disc into your CD-ROM drive.
B. Burn your playlist to make an "Audio CD".
C. After the audio CD is successfully burned, insert the disc into your CD-ROM drive again. Then you can use iTunes or Windows Media Player to import the music tracks on the burned disc as MP3 files.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones