1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

iTunes Movies playback?

Discussion in 'Music & Media' started by BestInGalaxy, Dec 22, 2011.

1. BestInGalaxy

BestInGalaxy Member

Is there a way to watch movies that I purchased from iTunes on my Android?

And does anyone know where I can get a digital copy of Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children? I'm not looking for illegal/pirated stuff, just a place where I can buy it to download onto my Android, since iTunes doesn't have it available.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. It seems Android Market also do not have this movie to download. Do you mean this one: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children - YouTube
    Maybe you can use a YouTube Downloader to download it from YouTube. I just know Leawo YouTube Downloader can download video from YouTube movie channel, other tools I still haven't tried.

3. I agree with Anfans,the leawo youtube downloader is really a good tool for downloading videos from any youtube channel.

4. BestInGalaxy

BestInGalaxy Member

Yeah, that's the movie. But I want to buy it to support them. I feel dirty for using a downloader like that.

5. Maybe you should get an Japan iTunes account, I think you can buy this movie from there. Or you still need to buy the blu-ray disc from Amazon. But I didn't heard that Google do not allow download video from YouTube. You can still find the YouTube Downloader apps from Android Market.

6. I tried to load some of my movies to my Skyrocket and wasn't able to due to a DRM tag on the movies.

7. If something like this, you need a DRM Removal to remove it. But it seems that there is less software can remove all kinds of DRM. Most for iTunes.