1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

iTunes on Atrix 2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Milliganjc, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Milliganjc

Milliganjc Newbie

So yesterday I upgraded phones to the Atrix 2. So far, I really like it. This is not my first Android phone, nor will it be my last. But as much as I like Android phones, there is one major issue that I have with them that makes me cringe. I know that there are many apps out there that can put your iTunes music onto your Android device, and they can do it well. I have been happy with these apps, except for that they cannot put those horrid DRM protected songs onto your phone. Now I realize that there are many free programs out there that claim to remove DRM codes and such, but as it stands, 286 of my songs are protected and I'm afraid that these programs will make me have to re-add my album artwork and such. Is this true, or is there a way around that? I'd hate to convert these files only to have to go back into iTunes and add album artwork back and fix the album order, etc., one by one. It would take forever. The only alternative that I know of is to break down and pay 80+ through iTunes to get the DRM removed, but this is an option I'd rather avoid. I'm way too OCD to let this change anything other than converting them. Can this be done?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download