1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

iTunes syncing app?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by iamesc0bar, Feb 20, 2011.

1. iamesc0bar

iamesc0bar Lurker

Hey there!

I just very recently got a Nexus One and I'm still waiting on my 32gb SD card, but I wanna be ready to sync my music from itunes to my phone once I receive it.

I looked on the web a bit and it seems there are a couple apps like iSyncr and TuneSync which seem to work. I just wanna know which is the best app to sync itunes to the android? Also, which is the best music player on android?

Last thing, I saw the new winamp seems pretty good, anyone tested it? Is it worth it?

Thanks guys.

Advertisement

2. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Extreme Android User

Just try them out. Some work better than others and a lot of it is personal preference. The best music player is PowerAmp IMO, but there are others who will disagree with me.

3. Hizorse

Hizorse Member

I use iSyncer with Android Music app.

4. iamesc0bar

iamesc0bar Lurker

I just tried winamp and I can't get the wifi syncing to work, started transfering but kept on 0% forever.

Will try isyncr and tunesync next!

Thanks!

5. AngryHatter

AngryHatter Android Expert

You have winamp installed and running on the PC, I assume?
    Mine syncs, no problem.

6. iamesc0bar

iamesc0bar Lurker

yeh it's running and even says transfering or transfer but actually does not :p

7. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Android Expert

I have seen DoubleTwist recommended.

8. Pirate9977

Pirate9977 Lurker

Thanks for the Q & A. I just got iSyncr for PC, plugged it in, and I'm using the built in music player on my DroidX. Works great, but it look a while to copy the entire library onto my phone. I haven't tried the WiFi add on, but they said it can auto sync your Top 25, recent downloads, etc. Anybody using that feature?