• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help itunes to SF

If by sync you mean some kinda of one click operation then no I rather doubt it. If you mean copy and paste then yes absolutely. If you copy and paste the music and/or pics from your Mac onto the sd card then you will have access to them. Pics will be in the gallery and music in the music player.

Upvote 0
Use Doubletwist. It's basically the same thing.

I tried doubletwist when I was doing a trial on the Vibrant and it totally screwed up my music and audiobook files on my phone and on my Mac. Nothing was in order, albums we broken up, audiobooks weren't recognized as not music and even screwed up my audiobooks in iTunes. :eek: I won't go near doubletwist again!

Upvote 0
I tried doubletwist when I was doing a trial on the Vibrant and it totally screwed up my music and audiobook files on my phone and on my Mac. Nothing was in order, albums we broken up, audiobooks weren't recognized as not music and even screwed up my audiobooks in iTunes. :eek: I won't go near doubletwist again!

totally agreed.. it ruined all my files organization ... i heard isyncr is good but i havnt tried it

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones