1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I've bricked my T1-A21L Huawei tablet.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ErasedZim, Aug 3, 2020.

1. ErasedZim

ErasedZim Newbie

So what happened i finally rooted my tablet with kingroot (I wasnt allowed to root trough PC because im a kid. So I just used kingroot application. Then i instantly opened the GameGuardian application (exploit for games that works on virtual space or with root). Then I watched few videos how to get unlimited diamonds on Sword art online memory defrag. It did work but at the same time i. couldn't use them. Then i thought hmm. What about TeamWin? (there was no recovery IMG file for my tablet so I just chose a random huawei tablet). I downloaded the IMG file and then flashed it. Then i just noticed what have i done? the tablet didn't even have a OEM unlock option in dev options. Help would be appreciated because that's the tablet I got for my birthday

Thanks,
    Andre aka ErasedZim

2. Best Answer:
    Post #3 by mikedt, Aug 3, 2020 (3 points)
  3. ErasedZim

ErasedZim Newbie

It happened last year in december

Attached Files:

4. mikedt

mikedt 你好

That's telling you, you need to connect the tablet to a computer with HiSuite. Sounds like Kingroot corrupted the firmware and it needs to be re-flashed with HiSuite. No other way around it.

MrJavi, ocnbrze and Dannydet like this.
  5. ErasedZim

ErasedZim Newbie

I mean yeah I did but when I rooted with kroot I rebooted and it was okay. it only happened AFTER I flashed TWRP which wasn't supported on my tablet (It was a huawei tablet flash IMG file but not T1-A21L) Its most likely my fault not kroots fault. But if its the truth then I should find firmware. But where can I find the firmware?

6. ErasedZim

ErasedZim Newbie

I mean yeah it did*

7. ErasedZim

ErasedZim Newbie

It said FastBoot and rescue mode
    then said pliz connect your dying tablet to PC and open hiSuItE

or goto a Chinese website

8. mikedt

mikedt 你好

What's the Chinese website URL? Because I can read Chinese, and I'm in China.

MrJavi likes this.
  9. ErasedZim

ErasedZim Newbie

OK I'll try to find the link

10. ErasedZim

ErasedZim Newbie

Okay here's the link (if it works) http:/zh.ui.mall.com/emotions download.php?mod=restore

11. ErasedZim

ErasedZim Newbie

Okay here's the link (if it works) http:/zh.ui.mall.com/emotions download.php?mod=restore
    If you zoom in in the picture it says the link.

12. mikedt

mikedt 你好

I'm just seeing a Chinese "this domain is for sale" from that URL.

MrJavi likes this.
  13. ErasedZim

ErasedZim Newbie

it wasn't on sale on 2019 it was just the huawei website wait lemme check it

14. ErasedZim

ErasedZim Newbie

It doesn't look right. did it redirect you to consumer.huawei website? because the website had a design but my ZTE Q MINI (my primary phone) shows a bunch of Chinese letters and no design

15. mikedt

mikedt 你好

No, I got redirected to "mall.com maybe available for purchase".
    Screenshot_20200805_062802_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg

It's Chinese, but definitely not Huawei.

MrJavi and ocnbrze like this.
  16. ErasedZim

ErasedZim Newbie

This cant be right. I got redirected to huawei's website. Maybe try again? zh.ui.vmall.com/emotiondownload.php?mod=restore, because i checked it on my samsung j3 (2016) (another primary phone) aand it redirected me to
    https://consumer.huawei.com/cn/emui10-1/ was the website i got redirected to

17. mikedt

mikedt 你好

That's what I got this time. Huawei's sales site, where they're promoting EMUI 10.1. There's nothing to download there. "vmall.com" in your corrected URL is Huawei's sales outlet for China. And you can't do a lot with that, unless you're buying a Huawei device or Huawei accessories in China.

#16 mikedt, Aug 5, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
    MrJavi likes this.

18. IS your tablet booting into Recovery Mode when you turn it on?

MrJavi likes this.
  19. ErasedZim

ErasedZim Newbie

It doesnt boot into anything, because the tablet didnt have a OEM unlock option which icouldve unlocked at my friends place but i was dumb and just flashed Twrp without Having the bootloader unlocked and when i rebooted it just didnt boot its stuck in fastboot and rescue mode and i cant even exit it. If i keep my finger on the power button for like 15 seconds. Nothing. Just nothing only the android saying pHoNe LoCkEd

20. ErasedZim

ErasedZim Newbie

if there was a way then I could've unlocked it at my friends place*

21. ErasedZim

ErasedZim Newbie

Every time I try to boot into recovery or try to boot into the tablet it just shows this

Attached Files: