• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I've just gotta say............

AeolianReflex

Android Enthusiast
Jul 20, 2010
Southern California
This is the most awesome phone I have ever used!
Did a side by side with my wife's I4 and it either blows it away or is neck and neck in terms of speed. Even using our wifi the Inc is faster. Tested several apps: Where, Shazam, B of A, and many You Tube vids. It is so much more customizable there is just no comparison. "Oh but I can get 200,000 apps" she said so I started showing her the widgets and she started to get a little mad so I figured I better stop if I don't want to sleep on the couch lol. You gotta love it! :cool:

Did a side by side with my wife's I4 and it either blows it away or is neck and neck in terms of speed. Even using our wifi the Inc is faster. Tested several apps: Where, Shazam, B of A, and many You Tube vids. It is so much more customizable there is just no comparison. "Oh but I can get 200,000 apps" she said so I started showing her the widgets and she started to get a little mad so I figured I better stop if I don't want to sleep on the couch lol. You gotta love it! :cool:
200,000 apps? I need maybe 10.

Upvote 0

I dont need an app to fart. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I dont need an app to fart. :rolleyes:

I do.

When ya get older and things slow down.... :D

Anyway, I agree that this phone is fantastic.

So far, I've turned down a DroidX in favor of this phone.
Looks like I will be turning down the Samsung Fascinate for this phone (major design flaw with installing all apps to slow sd).
Doubt I will give this phone up for the Droid 2.

Its a keeper, thats for sure.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones