• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I've just seen the apple forums.

ITS A BROTHERHOOD I TELL YOU......A BROTHER HOOD....i must say...its very boring....its like s vs no s. its like from what i read on those forums black berry users and Iphone users are clans...im surprised. i don't remember seeing any apple farmers too.

ITS A BROTHERHOOD I TELL YOU......A BROTHER HOOD....i must say...its very boring....its like s vs no s. its like from what i read on those forums black berry users and Iphone users are clans...im surprised. i don't remember seeing any apple farmers too.

You mean Apple forums of forums dedicated to one specific Apple product? There are countless Apple related forums. I am a member of the best iPad forum and we are not generally crazy. We often defend Android against the typical Android Sucks posts.

We are like the center of the country between California/Washington and NYC and points east. We tend to be levelheaded and realistic like the center of America; the Fly Over part if you will.

Reactions: tommy_ed
Upvote 0
You mean Apple forums of forums dedicated to one specific Apple product? There are countless Apple related forums. I am a member of the best iPad forum and we are not generally crazy. We often defend Android against the typical Android Sucks posts.

We are like the center of the country between California/Washington and NYC and points east. We tend to be levelheaded and realistic like the center of America; the Fly Over part if you will.

not that they would attack android but rather.... How should i say ?......have diferent cultures or should i rather say closed minded like myself unless you are telling me something i didnt know.....any way back to the toppic.....its like you convert from a apple fan to a bb fan and they will disown you or you convert from bb to iphone and the bb fanboys will disown you.....understand ?

Upvote 0
not that they would attack android but rather.... How should i say ?......have diferent cultures or should i rather say closed minded like myself unless you are telling me something i didnt know.....any way back to the toppic.....its like you convert from a apple fan to a bb fan and they will disown you or you convert from bb to iphone and the bb fanboys will disown you.....understand?

No.

There are dozens of current Android Smartphones.

There is only 1 current Apple phone (debatable - actually still non-current 3g technology).

There in-lies your answer.

Upvote 0
any way back to the toppic.....its like you convert from a apple fan to a bb fan and they will disown you or you convert from bb to iphone and the bb fanboys will disown you.....understand ?

Dare I say it, but who gives a red rat's rump what some fool on the web has to say? They do not care about you. They are faceless and generally nameless. What... is your life suddenly ruined because some abject moron decides he or she does not like you because you switched phones?

Forget worrying about the faceless fools on forums and if they like you. They do not matter one GD bit, period. Understand?

Upvote 0
I must disagree. I'm a member of the Macrumors forums and I've noticed the opposite. Ironically the members there tend to be even more open minded than the ones here. If you say anything anti android in the way that many do about Apple here you're usually frowned upon and your post is very likely to be "voted down" ...I was very surprised when I joined there

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones