1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

iWhore looking to switch......

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nicotine, Feb 19, 2011.

1. nicotine

nicotine Lurker
    None

Feb 19, 2011
    so...I'm not an apple fanboy really.

I don't have a mac nor will I ever (not into buying 6 month old intel processors for double the price, thanks).

BUT - I have been an iPhone whore..... I live in canada, and bought one in the USA and unlocked it before it was available here. (the first iphone)

I then upgraded to the 3Gs then upgraded to the 4.

I've had zero issues with any of my phones, they've been great for me. but with the iPhone 5 coming not much has been announced and other than a new processor and more ram, i don't think it'll be a big upgrade. So this yr i'm gonna see what my options are.

I like the idea of the xperia play. I'm an old school gaming fanatic and love emulators....but with new phones coming later this yr, is the xperia play going to be outdated VERY quickly? it has a single core processor - are dual cores coming any time soon? or anything that will smoke the xperia play?

thanks guys!

Advertisement

2. th3goob

th3goob Well-Known Member
    None

Feb 13, 2011
    Nanty Glo, PA
    coming from a big phandroid i would say switch to android, what radio signals are you locked to if gsm i would say get the inspire 4g, if cdma i would say get the thunderbolt those are my top 2 phones from those companies

3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...
    None

Jul 9, 2010
    Male
    Engineer
    'neath a cactus
    Welcome to the Android Forums!