1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

jabra bt2080 bluetooth headset does not pair

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gt p1010 user, Sep 21, 2011.

1. gt p1010 user

gt p1010 user Lurker
    None

Sep 21, 2011
    hi, am happy to join the group..

i have a query on how to pair my jabra bt2080 bluetooth headset to my tab. Tab doesnt seem to scan or recognize the bluetooth headset, done it so many times.. what seems to be the problem? They should be compatible, are they not?

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hello and welcome to Android Forums. I would think that the two would pair. Have you tried pairing your tab with another bluetooth device? Are you certain you have your bluetooth device in a discovery mode? Those are the two areas of most suspect with your pairing problem. If you are satisfied that your tab is searching for a device to pair with.. you should make certain that the bluetooth is in discover mode. For the best help on the matter you might want to check into the sub forum here that is set up just for the owners of your tablet. The users there will have the best help for you. Here is a list of all the tablet sub forums. Just click into the one that represents your device and ask in there. Best of luck to you and thanks for joining Android Forums. Android Tablets & MIDs - Android Forums