• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Jager sense Rom MMS message problem

I have found a slight issue with the Jager Sense rom, which other than this is so full of win.

I am using Handcent and my phone it will no longer send MMS messages. It just acts like it's sending, indefinitely.

I noticed in Titanium that there was an app called Messages 1.00, which cannot be installed back to the phone from there.

I believe that this app not being installed is the cause of the issue, but I don't see it in the the Backup folder.

What the heck is the technical name for this app, so I can push it back. I know kind of a stupid ?? It's been a long day.

I have the same problem and I am starting to get pretty pissed. I have never used TB, I flashed this rom (JagerChocolate) and set up from scratch. MMS will not go no matter what you do....

I have reduced the image to the lowest possible quality and increased the Handcent MMS setting to the highest but it will not actually send. Got to be something simple we are missing.

Upvote 0
The Jager Sense ROM does not have the stock messaging app, it leaves you no other choice but to use Handcent. At first I thought it would be ok but today I am thinking differently because I cannot send or receive any pictures... very frustrating.

Never had a problem with the stock messaging app and so far Handcent has proven to be craptacular.

EDIT: I actually really like HandCent but I am not going to use it if the MMS doesnt work.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones