• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root JagerRom 1.8 for OTA

CaptJager

Android Enthusiast
Mar 12, 2010
Northwest, WI
This Rom is for those who have the Baseband Version 2.05.00.06.11 (those that have applied the OTA) all features from the OTA in custom ROM. No patches to apply or worry about. Do not flash with Stock Radio. To connect to pc after flash click Menu>Settings>Connect to PC> and uncheck the Ask Me box and connect to pc as normal. You only have to do this one time.
Click Here To Download

0sjr18ap

This Rom is for those who have the Baseband Version 2.05.00.06.11 (those that have applied the OTA) all features from the OTA in custom ROM. No patches to apply or worry about. Do not flash with Stock Radio. To connect to pc after flash click Menu>Settings>Connect to PC> and uncheck the Ask Me box and connect to pc as normal. You only have to do this one time.

0sjr18ap
Just want to give you a heads up and this is not just this ROM but happened in the previous. If you try to reinstall VVM it tells you that you have to uninstall it. I know that the latest ROMS had to make changes to allow you to be able to do this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones