• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

javascript

Hi dreflydre and welcome to the forums. Javascripting is usually something you need to enable or disable from within the web browser that comes with your device. JavaScript functionality can be found in the browsers settings options. Note that some browsers may not have the setting. If your stock G2 browser is not showing a setting available. I suggest downloading a browser like Opera Mobile,Dolphin,etc. These browsers are more feature rich and will either have javascripting enabled by default or via a setting you can change. If you need more help I suggest checking out the all things root section for your device listed here (Since I do not know the particular variant of the device you have I am directing you to the main phones section..scroll down and you will see several different variants for your device listed,pick your carrier there).. http://androidforums.com/android-phones/Speak to other members who own your device. They will most likely have the best solution available for what you need. And again,welcome to the forums. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones