• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help jawbone2 not found on WARP?

jarin12ga

Jul 18, 2012
I have a jawbone 2 Bluetooth and my warp doesn't find signal?Im not rooted. A girl at ZTE said to back my contacts on sd card and do system reset.But what is that going to to do?Then I have to re install all my apps.Has anyone tried the cheap Bluetooths that go with the N860 warp?The are all like 17-20 bucks.Sound s like junk.My jawbone2 is a good unit!!!Rather use it!

That is the way to do it, just keep trying. Like I said it is really hard to get this bluetooth into pairing mode. Your gonna have to use a little force. Also make sure that the device is turned off, then while turning it on hold the Noise Assassin button at the same time (again with moderate pressure to make sure both buttons are being pressed down) then the red/white lights should be flashing. If they don't, turn off Bluetooth and try again. Once you get it into pairing mode, go to your phone and turn on the Bluetooth signal and then "Scan For Devices" and the Jawbone should show up. When you pair the two devices it's probably gonna ask for a security code which will be 0000 (4 zeros) then viola, your phone is now paired to your Jawbone. You won't have to repeat these steps every time you turn your Bluetooth on, just the first time.

(Sorry if you knew all of this already, I just wanted to get it out the way if you didn't.)

Upvote 0
How did you make out ? I just went thru my basket of Bluetooth head pieces and put a quick charge on one of the jawbone's not sure of the model# but it paired up after the fourth try and works fine.In all honesty I have yet to have any one of the many brands & sets we own to not work with the Warp.

How to Pair the Jawbone 2

Instructions

• 1 Simultaneously press and hold the headset's "Noise Assassin" button, located on the top front of the device (on the other side of the earbud) and the "Talk" button, located ont the front center of the headset. Release the buttons after about two seconds--the indicator light will flash red and white to show the device is in pairing mode.
    • 2 Open your phone's main menu and scroll to "Settings/Tools." Select "Bluetooth." Choose "Add New Device" or "Search" to locate the Jawbone 2, ensuring your phone and headset are within a few feet of one another.
    • 3 Select "Jawbone" from the list of discovered devices that appears on your phone. Enter "0000" when prompted for a passcode and press "OK." Your phone and headset will connect automatically.

Tips & Warnings

• The Jawbone 2 will automatically go into pairing mode the first time it is powered on. If you've never used the headset, simply press the "Talk" button for about two seconds to activate pairing mode. Subsequent pairing is achieved by following the above directions.

Good Luck. And Have A Great Day.

Tom.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones