• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Jazz C925 playing Tegra games

I've recently picked up a Jazz C925 cheapo tablet, which seems to be a pretty decent device, but of course I'm having problems running games meant for Tegra GPU's.. I've read a bit on Chainfire3D but I'm pretty sure it's not meant for Android 4.0, and I'm pretty terrified of bricking this device completely, so blindly experimenting probably isn't going to happen. If anyone has any input or advice, I'm all ears. Mainly I just want to play GTA and a few Gameloft games. I'd like to be able to make a nandroid backup as well with CWM or something, but again, I'm kinda scared of breaking my new toy. Has anyone been working on something similar to Chainfire3D that may work on mine? My tab has the Cortex-A8, 1.2Ghz, and Mali-400 GPU.

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones