• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Jealous "My Touch" Owner

Hi All,

My question is pretty basic I think. I tried to search but didn't get much :/ I have a "My Touch" w/ T Mobile.

I would like to have some features that my friends "Eris" has. His phone has the ability to have multiple home screens. My phone (My Touch) will only let me scroll one time left and one time right. The "Eris" will let you have many things at the Home Screen level i.e. music, links to apps, etc.

Do I have to Root My phone to have this ability?

Could I Root my phone myself? Is there a lot involved?

Thanks in advance.
-Bill

You can always use home replacements to give you more screens and features. There's a lot of them out there such as ADW.launcher, PandaHome, Home++, Open Home, DxTop. Personally though I use ADW.launcher. Just give them a try and find which 1 you like. Oh, and there's Sweeter Home 2 (google it, it's not available in the market), not very stable but it's the most custimizable thing out there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones