1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Jealous!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by n00dz, Sep 20, 2011.

1. n00dz

n00dz Member
    None

Feb 19, 2011
    Atlanta, Ga
    My girlfriend's Optimus S got the 2.3 update today. Gahhhh, Virgin Mobile, I know you're at the cheaper end of the stick but right now you suck!

Advertisement

2. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female
    None

Jun 13, 2011
    Female
    Annoying my X-Husband
    Hanover Park, IL
    It's coming.... soon. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Virgin Mobile and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Virgin Mobile does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Virgin Mobile will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon".

3. syav

syav Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 6, 2011
    ฝhat is Sprint's monthly bill, is she paying $25 per month?

4. n00dz

n00dz Member
    None

Feb 19, 2011
    Atlanta, Ga
    She doesn't know what she pays because she's in a family plan thing and her mom pays it.

5. yogi-4

yogi-4 Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 14, 2011
    Truck Driver
    Steeler Country
    If you want the 2.3 gingerbread on your phone, why don't you flash it on there like thousands have already done?? Flashing a custom ROM will out perform a stock ROM any day!!! At least read up on it. The links in my signature says it all. ;)

6. vawlk

vawlk Lurker
    None

Mar 28, 2011
    I agree. I flashed bumblebee 2.4 with the no frills o/c and added link2sd with a 2nd SD partition and I have to say that this phone now runs smoother than the Epic 4g that I had before (lost it when I left my job).

I really don't care if 2.3 comes out for the optimus because I wouldn't flash if you paid me. This is seriously the most stable phone I've ever handled, including that "other" company's products.

You get bug fixes with custom roms that you don't get from official carrier roms. They just shove out roms and as long as they don't constantly crash and nothing pops up other than slightly annoying bugs, they just leave it.

Where is LGs time without signal fix? 3G dropping fix? Odd random battery drain fix? You won't find one... but bumblebee fixed all of them.

Tags: