• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Jeboo kernel for JB Leak

It seems like the latest release, v1.1f rebase, is rock solid. I have had zero issues with it. Flashed it and forgot about it. Many others are reporting smooth, problem free phones also.

Jeboo has gone on to say that he intends to keep the kernel simple and stable, leaving Siyah and Dori to deal with the tweaking side of things. An Mdine sharpness tweak is on the cards but at present, it's implementation is to be decided (flashable zip or an option in CWM) Many users are pushing for BLN too but that has not been confirmed as yet.

I'm using the latest version with NEATrom Lite. It's a match made in heaven!

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Reading around, it seems that some of those freezes may be attributed to the latest version of SuperSU (v1.0). A update to v1.1 offers a workaround for the problem. After updating via Play, don't forget to run SuperSU so as to update your binaries also.

You can obtain a pre-release copy of SuperSU v1.01 in .zip format for flashing via CWM, here.

Reactions: Squinty13
Upvote 0
Very interesting Squinty13!

I did a quick check and I cannot find a SuperSU thread other than one about root install.

Trust me, famous last words if you are female, the mod's are really not that draconian about off topic, unless of course you're stupid enough to start a thread called, "Off Topic". :rolleyes:

However, IMHO, it might be handy to have a separate SuperSU thread, entitled, cunningly, "SuperSU", for anyone searching for info as it affects all rooted phones.

Need more coffee! :coffee:

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones