• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root jelly bean lock screen

ShinySide said:
There's not one. None of us understand nor can read samli. (no offense to anyone because I can't either :D) I was going to try and port the ICS lock screen, couldn't find any guides asked a dev and his response was "lots and lots and lots of samli"

Me personally if samli is involved and there's no guide that idea ends up in the trash Ahahahaha ;)

Yup. I looked into it and there is so much code that had to be written and in the end there's no promise it will work right.

Upvote 0
There's not one. None of us understand nor can read samli. (no offense to anyone because I can't either :D) I was going to try and port the ICS lock screen, couldn't find any guides asked a dev and his response was "lots and lots and lots of samli"

Me personally if samli is involved and there's no guide that idea ends up in the trash Ahahahaha ;)

I don't know how 'samli' is, or what beef you may have with her :D (jk),

but I agree that anything that involves messing around with smalis w/o a guide is very difficult if one does not know what one's reading.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones