• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Jelly Bean Upgrade

I got curious and did the upgrade last night. It was fast done in no time and it didnt even delete my files. Im using it now and still discovering whats new and or bugs. Here are some i noticed:

Faster swipe
Notification bar on top
the three buttons are now in the middle bottom bar
It has new BLOCKING MODE in the menu.
Bugs:
Lost my mic.... big thing since no more google search with voice

Thats it so far more testing

Reactions: saptech
Upvote 0
I got curious and did the upgrade last night. It was fast done in no time and it didnt even delete my files. Im using it now and still discovering whats new and or bugs. Here are some i noticed:

Faster swipe
Notification bar on top
the three buttons are now in the middle bottom bar
It has new BLOCKING MODE in the menu.
Bugs:
Lost my mic.... big thing since no more google search with voice

Thats it so far more testing
Be sure to keep us updated on how it's going. I'm still thinking about it but a little scared! :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Hello
As a first time tablet buyer I have decided on the Samsung tab 2 7 inch.
Any advice? Good or buy.
The Student version which includes a keyboard Dock and an OTG module which will let you connect USB devices including USB flash drives without rooting is still available for $250. IMO the difference between the ICS on the Tab and JB on the Nexus 7 is small from what I've seen on my Galaxy Nexus Phone. Having the external SD Card access is a major advantage over the Kindle and N7. The Tab's screen is very good with a wide viewing angle and the resolution difference (1024x600 vs 1280x800) is minimal on a 7" tablet. The 1 GHz dual processor in the Tab preforms well. It has been a solid performer for me with full Android functional like the N7 and unlike the KF. It also includes an IR blaster and app. The cameras are the only weak point but at least they both are there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones