• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Jelly Wars

Seems they were having some login/server issues earlier w/ this app, however game is back up & running. This game is a very cool & fun, I've been playing for the last 2 hours non stop. If you find the game play a little slow it's not the game, it's the person your playing against. Hopefully a 1 player/vs. computer will be added as it needs to be. Did notice game uses quite a bit a battery life..wow, my Charge needed a smoke break half way thru ( lol ). If you like Angry Birds this is for sure worth checking out.

Upvote 0
:)Hi there, I'm new here and just saw this Jelly Wars thread...
Recently I've installed this newly Jelly Wars Android multiplayer game on my droid.
Ever since then whenever I come home from work my kids take it from me and start playing with it...
It's an online jelly battle, expressing a cross between the legendary Worms online game & the Scorched Earth strategy game with the dominating super Angry Birds.
It's a simplified version of these older classics with today

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones