• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help JellyBean Update for Samsung galaxy s2 Danish

Hello! Is there is a new update for Samsung galaxy s2 Danish?
model number is: GT-I9100
Android version: 4.0.4
Baseband Version I9100XXLQ6
Core Version: 3.0.15-1114882 dpi @ DELL163 # 3

Finndo

Hello and welcome to Android Forums Finndo! :)

To check if the Jelly Bean, Android 4.1.2, update is available for your phone, see posts #1, #2 and #3 in the sticky at the top of the forum, entitled, "Jelly Bean update - Dummies Guide".

Reactions: Finndo
Upvote 0
Hello and welcome to Android Forums Finndo! :)

To check if the Jelly Bean, Android 4.1.2, update is available for your phone, see posts #1, #2 and #3 in the sticky at the top of the forum, entitled, "Jelly Bean update - Dummies Guide".
I found this on my phone:

PDA:I9100XWLPY
PHONE: I9100XXLQ6
CSC: I9100NEELP6
Build Info: Wed Sep 19 18:11:36 KST 2012

Upvote 0
After a long and painful upgrade (the last one or now seemingly two firmware updates available kept failing over air, Kies kept throwing up stumbling blocks on my desktop PC, and now I finally managed to upgrade through Kies on my Win 8 laptop, though it required two error messages, one Kies restart and one phone reconnect), my Danish Galaxy S2 (NEE Nordic code) is now running 4.1.2.

I was somewhat startled after the reboot by the very different looking design of login screen and notification bar, as well as having to go through a few information screens (initially I thought my phone had actually been reset). I don't remember anything that drastic when my Transformer TF300 tablet was upgraded to Jelly Bean.
Fortunately everything - including Apex Launcher - appears to be where it was before, aside from widgets having to be readded to the homescreens. I was also notified of the available upgrade to Google Now, which is up and running (even if most of the information cards available are as useless for me on my phone as they are on my tablet, the majority of the time).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones