• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Jetflicks on vzw galaxy nexus

Mikey P

Jul 22, 2010
GOOSE CREEK, SC
I paid for the one month sub. and when I go to the tv show I want to watch, there are no episodes to chose from. It just redirects me back to the "choose subscription" option. My card has already been charged and I rec. my confirmation email. I was really looking forward to using this app and am highly dissapointed. I am not sure if it's because I am using a Galaxy Nexus or what. I would not think so as this runs off the browser. Am I doing something wrong, does it take a few days for the subscription to kick in...any help???

yes, i have downloaded the app and it is just basically a shortcut that takes you to the mobile page. my card has been charged and i even have an email confirm saying i'm good to go. i've heard great things about the service but for some reason it is not working for me. just checking to see if i'm missing something.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones