1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Jetpack Racer, new game release.

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by richardschamberlain, Sep 1, 2018.

1. richardschamberlain

Please checkout Jetpack Racer.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chamberlainapps.jetpackracer

How to play...

Race jetpack powered wingsuits through multiple courses over beautiful terrains, dodging rocks, trees, cliffs...

Collect bonuses to upgrade your jetpacks and collect more advanced vehicles.

Tilt your device to control the pitch and roll of your jetpack and collect fuel to keep going, or simply glide to the end.

Enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

FYI...Play Store gives "This item is not compatible with your device."
    Huawei Mate 10 with Android 8.1

3. richardschamberlain

Thank you for the feedback. I have checked the list of supported devices and the Huawei Mate 10 and Mate 10 pro are on the list. So I don't understand why you are getting that message? It maybe the sdk version of the app needs to be updated, as 8.1 is relatively recent. I will post an update to the store soon.

#3 richardschamberlain, Sep 1, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2018

Jetpack Racer

Jetpack Racer Forum

com.chamberlainapps.jetpackracer

Race jetpack powered wingsuits through multiple courses over beautiful terrains, dodging rocks, trees, cliffs, tornados and much more in this high octane first person flying game. Collect bonuses to upgrade your jetpacks and collect more advanced vehicles. Tilt your device to control the pitch and roll of your jetpack and collect fuel to keep going, or simply glide to the end.

READ MORE
August 18, 2019
Last Updated
Rating
Installs