• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Jetstream FAQ's

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-U-R-X

turbo drinker
Apr 20, 2011
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
This is a work in progress and, as such, if you feel that there is anything that needs adding, please PM a guide or start a thread in Private Chat With Staff with your suggestions.

1. Forum related questions.
2. How can I improve the battery life of my Jetstream?
3. Are there any Jetstream accessories??
4. Are there any Jetstream Tips & Tricks?
5. What are the known problems with the Jetstream?
6. What is root?/What does being rooted mean?

Q: I have a question about how to do something around the forums.
A: Here is a FAQ devoted entirely to that: Android Forums FAQ

Q: How can I improve the battery life of my Jetstream?
A: Tablets operate on a sort of spectrum. On one end you could put battery life, on the other end all those options like wifi/bluetooth/sync (amongst other things). If you want great battery life you can't have those on all the time. If you want those on all the time, you won't get great battery life. It is best to find the compromise that works best for you and what you want most out of your tablet.
Here are a couple of things that you could consider - adjust the screen brightness, do not use live wallpapers, switch off networks when not in use (WIFI, Bluetooth, GPS), adjust update intervals for widgets (do you really need twitter/facebook notifications every half hour?). You could also consider downloading a battery monitoring app such as JuiceDefender.

Q: Are there any Jetstream accessories?
A: For any tips, if you use the "filter by" and select "Accessories" in the sub-forum, you will get many useful tips and tricks.

Q: Are there any Jetstream Tips & Tricks?
A: For any tips, if you use the "filter by" and select "Tips" in the sub-forum, you will get many useful tips and tricks.

Q: What are some of the problems people have with their Jetstream?
A: For any problems and their solutions, if you use the "filter by" and select "Support" in the sub-forum for useful information.

Q: What is root?/What does being rooted mean?
A: Here is a post explaining that: What is rooted/doe s being rooted mean?
Here is a link to the http://androidforums.com/jetstream-...stream-all-things-root-guide.html#post4507612

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones