• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I work....online :p.

I own several websites. My two most important ones are in my sig. Others I build up and sell eventually. Hopefully for a profit :p.

I also write on a couple of blogs for another guy. And my aim is, to make as much as he does, as his pay is quite decent, especially compared to others! It's also very flexible, I'm paid for X amount of posts at once and I can either do them all in a week or over a month, or even two months :). Unfortunately, while I'm good :)p), I'm not that good to be able to do them all in a week, I struggle to do it for a month but, I aim for a 5 week period :). Unless I really need something, then I work a bit faster. While I love my sites, they don't provide a steady income, yet anyway. One day I can earn, idk,

Upvote 0
It's a fantastic bit of kit!

The engines are 1.8 litre Yamaha 115s, so there's 230hp under your right hand. Flat out it'll do 35 knots which is about 40mph, trust me that's fast on water especially when it's rough. The handling is amazing, the front third of the boat lifts out of the water at speed and you can do full-lock turns at full-throttle. It's usually only the helmsmen who get to drive, but all the crew need to be able to handle the boat so I've been trained on it too.

I'm normally on the second row either navigating or operating the radio, back there it's just a case of hanging on and trying to brace yourself when you come down off a wave. We went out on exercise on Sunday in a force 8 and I'm still aching!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones