• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Jogging app for desire

Runkeeper

? I just downloaded Runkeeper about a week ago; programmed in a set of audio cues for training, then a day later ... gone. Just gone. That whole part of the app was no longer available. Checked out the FAQ's at the website, and finally uninstalled.
Maybe those who are still using it could explain - at the time I thought Runkeeper looked like the ultimate running app especially because it would work for more activities.
Thanks

Upvote 0
I've used Cardiotrainer and Runkeeper but now use MiCoach. I really didn't like Runkeeper and Cardiotrainer kept having GPS issues which drove me nuts!

MiCoach is from Adidas and you can set up a training programme on the website tailored to what you want to achieve that is then synced with your phone. The programme I am on is to lose weight :) and it uses interval training that updates as you are running, telling you to speed up or slow down to stay in the zone. The zones are determined by an initial 12 minute assessment where you set the pace levels.

I've only used it twice but both times the run itself has been more interesting and it feels like I'm pushing myself much harder!

Oh, and it's free!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones