• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

John needs help (usually)

RI_TDI

Nov 6, 2009
Hi All

I've found these forums (and predecessors on usenet) really useful for other interests (aircooled VWs, diesel cars, biofuels..) and in some cases an unintentional means of making some good and lasting friends. I hope the best for this one thought the more tech-orientede the forum the higher the snark factor. We'll see.

I'm a pretty experienced fellow in a lot of technical areas (mechanical, process, automation) so if you have any related questions, ask away. I'm always willing to help. Be advised that I work stupid hours sometines so response times will vary.

Cheers
John

Hi All

I've found these forums (and predecessors on usenet) really useful for other interests (aircooled VWs, diesel cars, biofuels..) and in some cases an unintentional means of making some good and lasting friends. I hope the best for this one thought the more tech-orientede the forum the higher the snark factor. We'll see.

I'm a pretty experienced fellow in a lot of technical areas (mechanical, process, automation) so if you have any related questions, ask away. I'm always willing to help. Be advised that I work stupid hours sometines so response times will vary.

Cheers
John

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones