1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Joining the forum as (maybe) the first...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chipsHH, Feb 4, 2011.

1. chipsHH

chipsHH Lurker

...Victim of a failed attempt to root my phone :/

Now, I didn't join just to brag about "Oh darn, I broke my phone." If anything, I really don't care or am not calling for the criticism, the laughs, or whatever you can think up. I finally decided to join as I was "eye-ing" the forum as a lurker, per se; and was intrigued by the topic of "speeding up my Huawei Ascend" Cricket phone.

Long story short, I tried the "rooting" methods posted, and I tried a few too-many ideas left under the post. I would say what I did (or what I took off), but it would be pointing fingers as well. It was a Google app, something said NOT to remove, in capital letters. So yeah, "haha"s will be expected.

On a brighter note, HI! Friends call me Chips. Uh..... And I don't know what else I should be saying, so uh.... help me out. Lol

P.s. I can be....random? Haha

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. DaSchmarotzer

DaSchmarotzer Blame it on me

Welcome to the forums!

Sorry about your loss. My condolences to you and your family. ;)

3. chipsHH

chipsHH Lurker

Lol. Guess I'll be looking into the insurance I have, and learn how to use it effectively.

But SHHHH! Keep it quiet :p I don't want them to know D:

4. chipsHH

chipsHH Lurker

P.S. I hope I'm not scaring people from posting here of my epic failure, unless you DO want to laugh at my face. Then I will grant permission to all, lol.

Just thought I'd be the dummy to finally fail at doing something that looks VERY simple to do and pay attention to. That's all.

< feels like a reject now

5. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...

Welcome to the Android Forums!

6. Hey, look at the bright side you got a nice and expensive paper weight.

chipsHH likes this.