• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Joint Venture - Mobile App Game - Already Created, Need Developer/Marketer -Will Give 20% of Company

edbri871

Lurker
May 6, 2012
Ok, I have been working with a programmer for a few months now developing a Mobile Application for both iOS and Android. It will be a Drawling game. It's like Draw Something in a way but with a twist. The concept of the game is totally different. I am looking for someone who can do updates on the script as needed to suit our goals, someone with a history of creating and running Mobile apps, and someone with a marketing background as well. I am willing to give away between 20-25% of the business, which could very well earn tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars.

What I bring to the table:
- Completed/Near Completed Game Application for both operating systems
- A Means to market the application upon release.
- A list of 1300 (Growing by 50 a day) people who have signed up to be notified of it's release
- Social networking accounts at Twitter, FB, and G+ each with hundreds of followers awaiting the release
- A Website related to the Games topic that we can heavily promote the app on
- $5000+ Marketing budget for marketing the application
- Economics Degree at Rutgers University. 10 years of internet marketing and advertising experience working for myself
- My Partner is also involved and has 10 years of similar experience.

What I am looking for in a JV Partner:
- Someone who has successfully launched an application on both the Android and iOS marketplaces
- Someone who has experience marketing as well as managing the hosting for a mobile application. Knows the ins and outs of the business and what Hosting provider, as well as means of marketing should be utilized for the successful scaling up of an application
- Someone extremely fluent in the iOS and Android application development languages, who can make changes to an already created application with ease, quickly, and knows how to integrate in app purchases into an application.

Please PM me for further details on the application if you are intersted in the said partnership. Please provide a background of yourself as well as what you have done in the past in the mobile app market.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones