• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Joker replacement!!!!!

netlinkz

Apr 25, 2011
Los Angeles
Yes i know many said it can't be done, but,it just might be possible. So i decided to rent this movie, blitz,starring jason statham. The villian in the movie did such an awesome performance. So awesome! i had to put this out.he was sick and twisted.he was also the villian in twelve rounds. Anyways...i say rent this movie, see whatya think, and tellme whatya think?yay or nay on the joker replacement....

O yeah the guys' name is aiden gillen

No more Joker's please. Nicholson was great in the 80s with it, and Ledger knocked it out of the park as the latest version. There are plenty of batman villains to battle, personally I think the joker should be off-limits for any future movies.

That being said, its Hollywood so I wouldn't be surprised if they have Justin Beiber playing the role in another 10 years...

Upvote 0
No more Joker's please. Nicholson was great in the 80s with it, and Ledger knocked it out of the park as the latest version. There are plenty of batman villains to battle, personally I think the joker should be off-limits for any future movies.

That being said, its Hollywood so I wouldn't be surprised if they have Justin Beiber playing the role in another 10 years...

totally agree. they should just leave joker alone.

lol justin beiber.

Upvote 0
I do not believe the Joker is overdone. However I think there have been 2 phenomenal performances. Nicholson played the Jokes you saw in the old 60's tv shows while Ledger played the Joker people have been wanting to see on film since Miller wrote Death in the Family.

For now however, with these 2 performances being as they are, the Joker should not be revisited for a very long time.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones