1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Jorte: Sync not working (avoiding standard cal)

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by ulugutz, Sep 2, 2011.

1. ulugutz

ulugutz Lurker
    None

Sep 2, 2011
    1. What I want, is an offline calendar app. So tried Jorte but I cannot sync with it. First of all, I am not using any apps for which I need a google acc. So the standard installed calendar app is not configured atm. When using Jorte I can add events and so on but I cannot use the option select calendars. It's simply gray.
    My sync tool (MyPhoneExplorer) seems to somehow sync all thunderbird events to the standard calendar database (true? at least they show up nowhere)
    Ok so here's question: How do I sync my events with Jorte?

2. Or do you have any suggestion for a different offline calendar application?

Thank you!!!

Advertisement

2. THE VIRUS

THE VIRUS Newbie
    None

Jul 9, 2011
    I would just get a Google account. Google calendar works awesome. And it syncs with outlook.

3. ulugutz

ulugutz Lurker
    None

Sep 2, 2011
    yes I know. I know that life would be much easier with google knowing everything about me. I learned that in the past days :( Still that is not what I want. Any other suggestions?

4. ulugutz

ulugutz Lurker
    None

Sep 2, 2011
    anybody?
    *bump*

5. Qoo

Qoo Member
    None

Jul 22, 2011
    I have a strange "problem" with the Jorte sync. When I tried to sync it with my Google calendar for the first time it didn't show any events but the last one (all of them were in the past).
    After some creating and deleting of events on my Android as well as my PC it seems that Jorte only snycs/shows events that are not finished yet. Is there an option to sync and show those too? I guess there is, but somehow I can't find it.

6. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Jun 30, 2011
    Male
    What phone do you have? For instance, Samsung has a My Calendar inside the standard calendar app. You have to enable that for a Calendar that is offline, syncs with Outlook via Kies, and can be read by Jorte.