• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Jorte: Sync not working (avoiding standard cal)

ulugutz

Lurker
Sep 2, 2011
1. What I want, is an offline calendar app. So tried Jorte but I cannot sync with it. First of all, I am not using any apps for which I need a google acc. So the standard installed calendar app is not configured atm. When using Jorte I can add events and so on but I cannot use the option select calendars. It's simply gray.
My sync tool (MyPhoneExplorer) seems to somehow sync all thunderbird events to the standard calendar database (true? at least they show up nowhere)
Ok so here's question: How do I sync my events with Jorte?

2. Or do you have any suggestion for a different offline calendar application?

Thank you!!!

I have a strange "problem" with the Jorte sync. When I tried to sync it with my Google calendar for the first time it didn't show any events but the last one (all of them were in the past).
After some creating and deleting of events on my Android as well as my PC it seems that Jorte only snycs/shows events that are not finished yet. Is there an option to sync and show those too? I guess there is, but somehow I can't find it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones