• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Jorte sync problems

I have an HTC Desire and have been using Jorte calendar app. It worked fine for several weeks then it quick syncing correctly. Not sure why this is happening. I am syncing it with my 2007 Outlook. I have a gmail account and I am using Google Calendar Sync. on my computer. Wondering if anyone has the same issue. I can't figure out if it's a phone problem, a problem on my computer software end, or something else. I have searched the web and can't find an answer. I have also unloaded and reloaded everything with the exception of Outlook.

Hey there,

I'm having the same problem and I don't know why either. I'm on a Galaxy S and the problem happened the same way; Jorte tasks worked really nicely for a few weeks and then it just quit syncing. I'm afraid I don't have any more idea than you, about how to fix it. If you figured it out since posting your message, can you enlighten me, please?

Good luck!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones