1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Jorte widget day/week view on home page

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by masscl, Jul 29, 2011.

1. masscl

masscl Lurker
    None

Jul 29, 2011
    First - yes I'm dumb. I have been trying to figure this out by myself, but after 3 days....I give up.

I have the Jorte calander installed and I like it. I had it set up so that on my home page, there is a widget with that day's schedule. (I don't even know how I did that) For some reason, my widget got deleted, and somehow, once again, I played with it and was all set with the widget on the home page, but it was a weekly view. I really wanted daily, but at that point, I was just happy to get any view.

So here I am again. My widget disappeared. And when I go to put it back on, it doesn't work. Someone said if you put the app on your sd card, you can no longer use the widget. So now I'm wondering if maybe I put it on the sd card by accident. I have no idea how to check that. I don't want to uninstall and reinstall because I have my whole life on that calander.

:eek: Please, can someone help me?

Advertisement

2. thestubborndiy

None

Aug 2, 2011
    I don't know if you have fixed it yet, but to check to see if it's on your sd card go to settings > applications (or whatever it's called)... You should see a list of all your apps. Look for Jorte, tap it and see if one of the buttons below says "move to sd card" or "move to phone". If it says "move to phone" then it is on your sd card and that's what giving you your problems.

From the sound of it you do have Jorte installed on your sd card.