1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Juice Defender and Power Saver Mode

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Archex, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Archex

Archex Newbie

I have Juice Defender installed ... Two questions.

1) i only have the trial version .... Anyone think that purchasing the full version is worth it?

2) with Juice Defender installed is it also worth having Power Saving mode also enabled? Does it cause conflicts or serve any purpose having both running?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;)

Im waiting to for someone to explain what power save does to the CPU...

Juice defender does nothing your thumbs cant do tbh bro but waste resources :thumbup:

3. Jeepmaster

Jeepmaster Well-Known Member

CPU Power save mode dial down the speed to 1GHz. It actually keeps my s3 from getting too hot during long heavy use. I don't use juice defender anymore as it waste a lot if power itself. I use tasker and works much better, but it's a huge learning curve.

4. infg37

infg37 Member

i have juice defender my battery lasted me 2 1/2 days without it, it lasts about 11 hours...i use the extreme setting on juice defender

5. Roadie1015

Roadie1015 Well-Known Member

I'd say if you are on mobile data for most of the day and/or have a bad signal Juice Defender can help a lot. If you're generally on wifi you don't really need it. Mobile data drains a lot more juice than wifi.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews