• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root juice defender problems

Hi guys,

This is Albie with Latedroid, creators of JuiceDefender.

Just wanted to point out that we have a great Support Forum for this kind of technical issues. ...We are a super small team and it's quite challenging for us to be present in the gazillion Andoird Forums out there, but JuiceDefender's community is very active on its official Forum, so I encourage to you address any doubt/question/issue here: http://Support.JuiceDefender.com.

Thanks for your help and collaboration, the whole community will benefit from it!

Btw, Gingerbread is fully supported!

Reactions: SimsDelt
Upvote 0
I've also got a problem with Juice Defender Ultimate 3.5.6 turning my screen on every couple of minutes. I have a Desire Z, running CyanogenMod 7.0.3.
If I disable Juice Defender the screen stays off.
I looked at the JuiceDefender support blog but couldn't find any reference to this issue. Nor could I work out how to raise an issue there.
Is it simply that JD isn't compatible with CM7 or my device?

Upvote 0
I've also got a problem with Juice Defender Ultimate 3.5.6 turning my screen on every couple of minutes. I have a Desire Z, running CyanogenMod 7.0.3.
If I disable Juice Defender the screen stays off.
I looked at the JuiceDefender support blog but couldn't find any reference to this issue. Nor could I work out how to raise an issue there.
Is it simply that JD isn't compatible with CM7 or my device?

I

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones