• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

jhnelo

Oct 24, 2010
LIVERPOOL!!!
I used to use juice defender ultimate until its recent update. I had it set on extreme setting and everything worked well. Wifi, GPS all worked when my screen was locked and the notification in the status bar had the green dot. Now after the update everytime I lock the screen it has the red dot and my GPS will not connect, Facebook will not update and it all just gone to pot. Don't like it. Any suggestions?

Sent from my xperia x10

any one got any good settings for JD Ultimate? i need internet on to let emails thru and to update weather and facebook. also need gps to be turned on. (abit paranoid that i will loose my phone so need gps so i can track it if it does ever go for a walk.) need to save as much juice as possible. thanks dude and dudettes

Upvote 0
any one got any good settings for JD Ultimate? i need internet on to let emails thru and to update weather and facebook. also need gps to be turned on. (abit paranoid that i will loose my phone so need gps so i can track it if it does ever go for a walk.) need to save as much juice as possible. thanks dude and dudettes

I can't help you. Anyone else out there using Juice Defender Ultimate or the free version?

I refuse to be paranoid...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones