1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

juice defender?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Spartanzz, May 29, 2011.

1. Spartanzz

Spartanzz Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 27, 2011
    ok So what are everyone's thoughts on juice defender? Im mainly trying to get as much battery power out of my evo as i can and im not sure on juice defender does it work? Or should i just use set cpu and be done with it?

Advertisement

2. tube517

tube517 Android Expert

Jun 7, 2010
    Male
    USA
    I use JD and it helps my battery life alot. Try the free version and test it out. YMMV. I haven't downloaded Set CPU yet so I can't comment on that.

3. 2manyPHONES

2manyPHONES Android Expert
    None

Jul 26, 2010
    NY & TX
    i agree try the free version of JD first just to make sure you can get used to it. i used it for a little while and noticed that my battery did last longer. my cousin uses it on his evo and said he has noticed a big improvement in his battery life and no longer wants to get an extended battery.

i switched to widgetsoid and just turn off what im not using myself so i can easily turn it back on if needed. like bluetooth, gps, wifi etc. with JD depending on what profile you use it automatically shuts things down to preserve battery life and i would have to disable JD to turn them back on.

4. illadel

illadel Lurker
    None

Jul 12, 2011
    self employed
    South Philly, PA
    Juice Defender does work...I only wish I found that before I bought the extended battery...but now I get to about 2 1/2 days in between charging with both JD and the extended battery...ut for whoever wants to know if JD works I'd have to say definitely yes.

5. 300Bowler

300Bowler Member
    None

Mar 4, 2010
    I tried the free version at first and liked it a lot. I wanted more features, so I bought ULTIMATE and I am now battery life is 2X better according to their stats.

Been pretty pleased with it.

Tags: