• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Matesims23

Dec 14, 2010
Fort Smith
Hello my fellow RAZR users, I know we all suffer from crap battery life... but I wanted to share JuiceDefender with you guys... I installed it on my RAZR and I get 12-15 hours out of my battery with moderate use... It works awesome and I just wanted to share this and see what you guys think

Yeah and I also have a LTE switch off to turn off LTE when its not around... I haven't found a battery saver that works like this one does... what do you use

I don't any longer. Did you get the new update today? If so there is supposed to be a bit of a fix to help with battery life. See the .181 post in the threads.

Battery Life
  • Optimized device performance to extend battery life

Upvote 0
Battery life on the razr is pretty crappy, so i tried juice defender aswell. I didn't really like it though, becuase it kind of ruined my connectivity to save battery.

I just turn off backround data,turn screen brightness to the lowest, dim screen, and make sure wi-fi is turned off.(nothing new here, you should all know this already!) That lasts me a day of 1 and a half hours of online gaming, about 20 minutes of web browsing, and a few texts here and there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones