• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Jumping text on the suggested words (predictive text)

paulshill

Lurker
Apr 15, 2010
For the last few weeks I've had this annoying problem with the suggested words box when typing. The words box jumps to the top of the screen then back to the normal position then up again and back down. If I try to select the word I sometimes end up pressing something else. I usually have to wait till it's stopped jumping then I can select the chosen word.
HELP !!
Cheers

For the last few weeks I've had this annoying problem with the suggested words box when typing. The words box jumps to the top of the screen then back to the normal position then up again and back down. If I try to select the word I sometimes end up pressing something else. I usually have to wait till it's stopped jumping then I can select the chosen word.
HELP !!
Cheers

I've had the same problem since about April. Did you find a fix?

Upvote 0
Hi sorry for the late reply. I know I had to uninstall an App but i can't remember which one. The way I found out was I installed it on my wife's phone then noticed her text was jumping around so I uninstalled it on both phones and it was ok then. It was an app like a Task Killer but can't remember the exact one sorry

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones