1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Junkie2100 thank u for building cwm

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mobclan, Dec 10, 2013.

1. mobclan

mobclan Android Enthusiast

This phone I had I donate to the member so he can save this phone and hopefully everything works out for now I have a note 2 junkie2100 and developers I hope your work hard and getting the phone to work

Odin89 and junkie2100 like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. junkie2100

junkie2100 Android Expert

and thank you for contributing to the project. i am close to a working cwm already, then we start on cyanogenmod :) couldnt have gotten this far without your donation

3. f7user

f7user Newbie

Thank you for your work junkie2100, and the contribution mobclan! I am getting the phone tomorrow, and it looks like just in time :) cwm is a must. Cnt wait till its finished

4. junkie2100

junkie2100 Android Expert

well it seems to be almost 100% functional. and may never get internal sd or usb mount support i cant make any promises. it backs up, restores, and flashes zips from the external though and thats pretty much all you need it for

850SPUD and xman95 like this.
  5. jca2012

jca2012 Newbie

Glad he donated. Good thing! I am getting my phone back from repair today. They actually replaced it. Apparently like you told me in the other thread junkie2100 that when I did the reset it took the root and other stuff off. So they did not catch. They said it was a glitch in the software! They couldn't fix the phone so they replaced it with a new one and are shipping it back to me. hahaha This time when I root it I will be extremely careful!

mobclan likes this.
  6. mobclan

mobclan Android Enthusiast

7. 850SPUD

850SPUD Lurker

so do II need to root my 4G Warp first or do I need to flash CWM

8. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

Root first w/ framaroot, then flash cwm

850SPUD likes this.

ZTE Warp 4G Forum

The ZTE Warp 4G release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 2070mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews