• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help just a little strange problem lol

flos

Lurker
May 1, 2011
hiya

both me and my partner have the HTC wild fire and we are both very pleased with them.

however we have noticed that there are some differences with our phones. we looked at whats using the battery (while having a general nosey round ) and mine is the general "text, talk, sleep mode etc" where are his is 94% using the android system :thinking: what would this be? as we have comapred and they are both seming to be set up the same

also on mine when it shows the wifi signal and there is a exclamation mark next to it and i cant use the internet, any ideas?

thanks

The wifi signal with the exclamation on the left of the bar is the wifi networks in range alert. The state of your current internet conection is the 3G/H/etc next to the signal bars more to the right/centre of the bar.

If you drag down the notification bar you will see the wifi networks in range message and you can click on it and see if these are networks you would want to connect to.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones